Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1984 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
UI, minimize to task bar option?

It minor, I know, but it would be helpful to be able to hide it away and not accidentally open it (or accidentally close it).
[Aug 20, 2013 1:47:13 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: UI, minimize to task bar option?

Yuo already can, and hide from the task bar also.
[Aug 20, 2013 5:03:24 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

....had a sudden thought......are you talking about the Android app? In which case you question is better placed in the correct forum here

Sorry I do not have a smart phone so cannot comment.......my Mobile phone only makes phone calls! wink
[Aug 20, 2013 5:21:39 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Falconet
Master Cruncher
Portugal
Project Badges:

Are you talking about Linux? If you are you may just exit the manager as the tasks will continue to run.
----------------------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF 4C/8T 3.2 GHz - 85W
AMD Ryzen 5 2500U 4C/8T 2.0 GHz - 28W
Intel Z3740 4C/4T 1.8 GHz - 6W
[Aug 20, 2013 9:44:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread