Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 2
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8726 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
JugNut
Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
post deleted..

It's possible.. (post deleted) blushing

Thanks anyway..
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by JugNut at Jun 18, 2012 2:29:50 PM]
[Jun 18, 2012 1:57:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Missing WU's & points

More beer (that add that shouts Wazzup)... depends on when you brought up the *before* screen. When you look at the top summary section, did that update on the "after" screen with the timestamp of 12:06 UTC? That's the last bit that gets refreshed. My bet is that you opened the *before*, when the update had not finished yet, but the sub-project data already had... which happens about 15-20 minutes before the full update completes.

edit: to proof my point, look at the left hand My Statistics > Statistics History. That shows how much got added at lunch time. Then, make a screenshot or print of the *after* and add up the simplest elements, results and points. Both normally tally to the top summary, which you yourself said did increment with 7 days.

--//--
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jun 18, 2012 2:13:47 PM]
[Jun 18, 2012 2:08:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread