Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 274
Posts: 274   Pages: 28   [ Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 204948 times and has 273 replies Next Thread
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
applause Re: Help Conquer Cancer Crunching Chart

BPS,

last night we passed the 60,000 Run Time Years contribution.

applause
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Oct 17, 2010 10:00:37 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
rilian
Veteran Cruncher
Ukraine - we rule!
Project Badges:
Re: Help Conquer Cancer Crunching Chart

Nice "jump" :)

Sekerob, thanks for pointing that out!
[Oct 18, 2010 11:00:38 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Speedy51
Veteran Cruncher
New Zealand
Project Badges:

I've noticed the % complete has changed from over 60% (I think) to 0.30% M Volume. How come has there been such a reduction on %age complete?

[Dec 8, 2010 8:58:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ashrader330
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

Looks like the link to the HCC progress chart is pointing to the HPF-2 progress chart. Could somebody fix the link or the image? Thanks.

Run time: 4.2y HPF2, 6.9y FAAH, 7.9y HFCC, 20.8y HCC, 26.0y CEP2, 26.0y MCM, 2.1y UGM, 2.0y OET
WU: 4.8k HPF2, 12.3k FAAH, 12.4k HFCC, 135k HCC, 34.3k CEP2, 43.8k MCM, 4.2k UGM, 19.7k OET
[Feb 10, 2011 3:42:05 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
applause Re: Help Conquer Cancer Crunching Chart

Event: On January 20, 2011 the Help Conquer Cancer research passed the FightAIDS@Home research in number of results computed. HCC recorded then 129,031,492 where FAAH stood at 128,955,253.

Racing forward, the difference is already over 3 million tasks done. Last night validated the 133,799,154th result, FAAH now on 130,248,256. Combined these two have done 264 million results of the 600 million we'll probably passing as milestone on Saturday, February 12, 2011, 4 days ahead of what was estimated on Nov 7 of last year.

Crunch On.

PS: The chart glitch would have been in an MS product with the 15th resp. 16th decimal. Seems to have fixed itself. :D
[Feb 11, 2011 7:06:29 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Somervillejudson@netscape.net
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

what a huge project!
[Mar 25, 2011 11:29:40 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

New dayrecord brewing in the 305,000-310,000 validated WU's range AND passing tonight or early morning the 150 million results completed.

Of course, for the glyphs, see chart at top of thread.

--//--
[Apr 28, 2011 1:18:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
3A4scLiRhJVcdT2K9q9kQNxzxYJ9
Advanced Cruncher

Sek, always love your graphs applause I have a nice idea that I'd love to see come true... Maybe you could add a sticky thread just within the project news area showing the progress of ALL the active projects just in one topic... that would look nice and crunchers would be able to compare all the graphs in one page and have an instant idea of where each project could be standing at that time without having to watching out for the graph in each project subpage thinking (it's just a nice idea that would please to quite some users here I guess) For the related discussions, the graphs could have added links below to link directly into each topic on the project's subpage in order to avoid the text on the the graph resume page (suggestion: make the graph resume read only). Well, of course, I could work with the browser's fav' links in order to get the same effect, but I would need to open too much windows... it just would look much smoother to have all in one place tongue If you place an external resume link on tiny url for example, then please post it into your profile webpage or somewhere people can find it laughing

Beside of the different project updates that come up once in a while, your graphs help keep the crunching here be more "interactive"... more colourful.
Thanks a lot for your work... wink
-Chris-
[Apr 29, 2011 6:27:35 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi,

Glad you like them. All charts are already in 1 place [post], stickied near the top of the Start Here support forum. Some long standing members, frequent posters at that, can't seem to find them [or suffer selective vision ;>] Overviews are in 3 charts:

http://bit.ly/WCGDSH - Thé Dashboard with all the numbers I can think of as useful and easy to maintain.
http://bit.ly/WCGPI1 - As above, but with a Pie above it showing the active and intermittent researches.
http://bit.ly/WCGPI2 - As above, but for the completed researches.

Don't understand what the "graph resume page" is. There's 20,000 posts with the chart links in the signature and maybe I'll recreate that, if I can find the space within the 250 character limitation that feature has.

There's always room for ''improvement'', but then one has to make choices. You thoguh gave me a few ideas that are doable and rather quickly... watch that space!

--//--
[Apr 29, 2011 8:10:17 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Following on from a ''60 day warning'' discussion, now giving the [one time] 3x60 day warning ;>)... Based current 7 day average, this phase could be ending before October 31, 2011. A day record was set on Sunday of 330,602 WU's validated.

Crunching On,

edit: inserted wink
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at May 2, 2011 12:26:45 PM]
[May 2, 2011 7:28:28 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 274   Pages: 28   [ Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread